Record breaker Kohli: 5 records broke by Virat in 3rd ODI Vs West Indies. Here is all the stuff you are waiting for.
Virat Kohli is the captain of Indian national cricket team and number 1 batsman in the world. He is performing better and better in each and every match coming his way. He is breaking all the records and showing his brilliant skills and temperament. His performance in the ongoing ODI series against WI is exceptional. He has broke many records in this series.
By scoring the century in the 3rd ODI, Kohli continues to prove that DNAs can’t be replicated because there was not and there can’t be another one like him. Third consecutive ton in this series and five tons out of last six games at home.
Here are the records made by Virat Kohli in 3rd ODI against West Indies:
1, 100s in most consecutive innings in a country: Virat is now on the second spot with AB de Villiers as both have scored 4 hundred in most consecutive innings in India. He needs 2 more centuries to broke Babar Azam’s record. who has scored 5 hundred in consecutive innings in UAE? Virat’s last four innings in India.
- 113(106) v NZ, Kanpur
- 140(107) v WI, Gauhati
- 157(129)*v WI, Vizag
- 100(110)*v WI, Pune
2. The first player to hit hundreds in four successive innings against an opponent: Kohli became the first player to hit four successive centuries against an opponent after scoring his 38th ton and the 4th successive ton against West Indies. As he broke this record by scoring 111 runs at Kingston in 2017 and 3 consecutive centuries in this ongoing series. His Last four innings vs WI:
- 111(115)*, Kingston, 2017
- 140(107), Gauhati, 2018
- 157(129)*, Vizag, 2018
- 107(111), Pune, 2018
3. Most 100s against an opponent in ODIs: Virat Kohli also grabbed the 2nd (8 hundred Vs Sri Lanka) and 3rd (7 hundred Vs WI) place in the list of Batsmen who scored most number of hundreds against an opponent in ODIs. Sachin Tendulkar is still at the top of that list by scoring 9 hundred against Australia.
4. Hundreds in more than three consecutive ODI innings: Kohli is now in the list of the top ten batsmen, who have scored Hundreds in more than 3 consecutive One-day internationals. Kumar Sangakkara is at the top of the list by scoring 4 consecutive hundreds.
5. Three 100s in a series for India: Kohli is now at 3rd and 4th spots in the list of batsmen who have scored 3 tons in a series for India. Saurav Ganguly is at the top and VVS Laxman is at the 2nd spot of this list.
Please follow us for more updates and facts.