EN-W VS BD-W DREAM11 TEAM PREDICTION | ICC WOMEN’S WORLD T20 | ENGLAND WOMEN VS BANGLADESH WOMEN
EN-W vs BD-W Dream11 Team News & Match Prediction | Let’s See Who Will Win Today Match England or Bangladesh. ICC Women’s T20 world cup 2018 was the most anticipated event of the year 2018 for every cricket lover. T20 women’s world cup 2018 will be held in the West Indies. Total of 10 teams is to be played in this world cup.
The first match was played on 9th November and the final match will be played on 24th nov 2018 in Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, North Sound, Antigua. Scrap filter contains dream 11 team prediction for 7th ICC T20 women’s world cup 2018 between EN-W and BD-W.
ICC World Cup EN-W v/s BD-W:
7th match of ICC women’s world cup 2018 will be played between team England-w and team Bangladesh-w members of group A. Both of these teams played a single match in this 2018 world cup and thus this will be the second match for both the teams. The venue selected for this match is Daren Sammy national cricket stadium. Both the teams seem to be prepared to defeat the rival team.
Team England played a match against the Sri Lanka team and that match was abandoned due to the reason that the ball was not bowled. whereas on the other hand team, Bangladesh played a single match against the team windies and windies won this match by 60 runs.
The venue selected for this match is Daren Sammy national cricket stadium. a total of 28 matches was being played on this ground and according to records the team with the bowling first won most of the matches. Out of 28 match team with bowling first with 15 matches and the team with batting first won 10 matches. Therefore, it is seen that the pitch is favorable for bowling order for the first half of the match.
The temp is 26 degree and there is the chance of a shower in the evening. According to the weather forecast, there may a chance of thunderstorms. Partly cloud can also be seen in the night. The highest score is 363 and the lowest score is 135 on this ground. A total of 12 matches is being played on this field and out of 12, the team with first bowling won 7 times.
EN-W: Katherine Brunt has been ruled out of the tournament with an injury, Fran Wilson has replaced her in the squad. Tammy Beaumont is one of the most explosive batswomen in the circuit. She has the company of Danielle Hazell at the top of the England batting order, Hazell looked in fine form coming into the tournament scoring a fluent 50 in a warm-up game. In absence of Katherine Brunt, Sophie Ecclestone and Anya Shrubsole will be the strike bowlers for the side.
Jahanara Alam and Rumana Ahmed‘s fine bowling spells were the only positive for Bangladesh in their tournament opener.
EN-W Playing 11 teams:
- Wicket-keeper: Amy Ellen Jones
- Batswomen: Heather Knight, Tammy Beaumont, Danielle Wyatt (Doubt: Fran Wilson)
- All-rounders: Natalie Sciver, Sophia Dunkley Brown
- Bowlers: Sophie Ecclestone, Anya Shrubsole, Linsey Smith, (Doubt: Jenny Gunn, Danielle Hazell)
BD-W playing 11 teams:
- Wicket-keeper: Shamima Sultana
- Batswomen: Ayasha Rahman, Fargana Hoque, Nigar Sultana, Sanjida Islam,
- All-rounders: Rumana Ahmed, Lata Mondal
- Bowlers: Khadija Tul Kubra, Fahima Khatun, Jahanara Alam, Salma Khatun
Dream11 team prediction:
Here is the list of Dream11 team prediction players.
- Wicket-keeper: Shamima Sultana
- Batswomen: Nigar Sultana, Heather Knight, Tammy Beaumont, Danielle Wyatt
- All-rounders: Natalie Sciver, Sophia Dunkley Brown, Rumana Ahmed
- Bowlers: Jahanara Alam, Fahima Khatun, Sophie Ecclestone, Anya Shrubsole,