IPL 2019 first auction is being completed. We have many shocking outcomes from the first auction. Many of the registered players get the bid rate high beyond expectations. Many of the players get their bid rate too low from expectations whereas, on the other hand, many players were unsold and 8 of them have got the expensive bids for them.
Scrap Filter contains the list of Top 8 Expensive Bids for Registered Players In IPL 2019 First Auction
- Jaydev Unadkat-With the Base price- 150 Lakh(1.50 crore) Sold at 840 lakh (8.4 crores) to Rajasthan Royals. Jaydev proved himself to be one of the expensive players in IPL. In the year 2018, he was bought by Rajasthan Royals at the price of 11.5 crores with the base price of 1.5 crores.
- Varun Chakaravarthy- With the base price of 20 lakh (2.0 crore) Sold at 840 lakh (8.4 crores) to KXIP. This was another surprising moment in IPL auction 2019. Varun played a single match for CSK in IPL 2018. He was the most wicket taker player for Tamil Nadu in Vijay Hazare Trophy.
- Sam Curran- With the base price of 20 lakh (2.0 crore) Sold at 720 lakh (7.2 crores) to KXIP. He is a left-handed batsman and left-arm medium fast bowler.
- Colin Ingram- With the base price of 200 lakh (2.0 crores) sold at 640 lakh (6.4 crores) to Delhi Capitals. He is Left-handed batsman and Right arm leg break bowler. He has played 3 IPL matches and scores 21 runs.
- Carlos Brathwaite- With the base price of 75 lakh (7.5 crores) sold out at 500 lakh (5 crores) to Kolkata Knight Riders. He was the player of team Sunrisers Hyderabad in 2018. With the base price of 100 lakh, he was sold at 200 lakh to Sunrisers Hyderabad in the year 2018.
- 3 more players sold for 5 Crores: Axar Patel- With the base price of 100 lakh (1 crore) sold at 500 lakh (5 crores) to Delhi Capitals. He was the Player of KXIP in the year 2018. Axar Patel plays his first IPL in the year 2013 as a squad of Mumbai Indians. Mohit Sharma- With the base price of 50 lakh sold at 500 lakh (5 crores). Shivam Dubey- With the base price of 20 lakh sold at 500 lakh ( 5 crores).
Subscribe Scrap Filter for more updates!!!