ST-W vs MS-W Dream11 Team Prediction of WBBL 2018-19: Team News, Probable XI, Key Players
Women’s Big Bash League has shown massive growth in case of Quality Batting. Bowling and Fielding. I welcome you to Scrapfilter’s preview for 45th match of WBBL 2018-19: Sydney Thunders vs Melbourne Stars. Scrapfilter serves you Dream11 team Prediction, Preview, and Probable Playing XI for ST-W vs MS-W match.
This match will be played at Bankstown Oval, Sydney. ST-W has won 7 out 11 matches and is on 2nd spot in Points table while MS-W is at the 7th spot after winning only 4 out of 11 matches. It will be a crucial match because their last meeting was abandoned due to rain.
Both the teams were looking good till rain spoiled the 42nd match of WBBL 2018-19. Sydney Thunder women had scored 92 runs at the loss of 3 wickets of Rachel Priest, Rachel Haynes, and Stalenberg. Till then, Harmanpreet has scored 21 runs and Captain Alex Blackwell was on 20 runs. On the other hand, Melbourne Stars were also in a stable condition after picking up 3 wickets. Holly Ferling took 2 wickets and Alana King picked up a wicket in her economical spell of 2 overs.
Alex Blackwell (c), N Stalenberg, Sam Bates, Maisy Gibson, Stafanie Taylor, Rachel Priest, Nicola Carey, B Vakarewa, Lisa Griffith, R Trenaman, Harmanpreet Kaur, Rachel Haynes, Hannah Darlington, Saskia Horley.
Nicole Faltum (wk), Holly Ferling, Nicola Hancock, Alana King, Lizelle Lee, Katie Mack, Ange Reakes, Annabel Sutherland, Erin Osborne, Chloe Rafferty, Elly Donald, Mignon du Preez, Georgia Elwiss, Kristen Beams (c), Makinley Blows.
ST-W: They have declared the same 14 member squad. Saskia Horley is added the squad.
- Alex Blackwell will lead the team and provide the middle order strength. Wicket-keeper Rachel Priest and Rachel Haynes will open the innings for Sydney Thunders.
- S Taylor and Sam Bates are expected to share the new ball for the team.
- Harmanpreet scored highest 298 runs for the team and will continue her all-rounder duty along with Nicola Carey. While R Haynes scored 296 runs for her team.
- S Taylor is their top wicket taker with 15 wickets to her name. And D Farrell took 13 wickets for the team.
MS-W: They have announced the same 15 women squad for the match. Kristen Beams is back in the squad. Makinley Blows is also added to the squad.
- Most probably Kristen Beams will replace Katie Mack in the playing XI. If unfit, Then Makinley Blows can also replace her.
- Lizelle Lee and A Reakes will be going to open the batting for the team. While A Sutherland and Alana King may share the new ball for the team.
- L Lee is their top scorer in this tournament with 264 runs. And Du Preez has scored 208 runs for the team.
- Hancock took highest 11 wickets for the team in this tournament. And leading this Tally for the team. While Osborne took eight wickets. She also scored 203 runs for her team.
Probable Playing XI:
Rachel Haynes, Rachel Priest (wk), Naomi Stalenberg, Harmanpreet Kaur, Alex Blackwell (c), Stafanie Taylor, Nicola Carey, R Trenaman, Lisa Griffith, Samantha Bates, Belinda Vakarewa.
Lizelle Lee (wk), A Reakes, Mignon du Preez, Erin Osborne, Katie Mack/Kristen Beams, Nicole Faltum, Georgia Elwiss, Alana King, Annabel Sutherland, Nicola Hancock, H Ferling.
Scrapfilter’s ST-W vs MS-W Dream11 Team Prediction:
For Grand league:
Rachel Priest, Stafanie Taylor, Lizelle Lee, Erin Osborne, Harmanpreet Kaur, Rachel Haynes, Hancock.
Subscribe us for quick notifications for upcoming matches Prediction.